Notice re: Collection and Use of Personal Information
Effective Date: June 1, 2021
1. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the company collects and uses personal information about you for business-related purposes. Those purposes include communicating with you and handling administrative and other tasks related to your application, your placement with us, your relationship, services or employment with us, any legal requirements applicable to you or us, and appropriate use of the information in the event of legal or compliance issues involving you or the company.
2. We have collected or may in the future collect the following categories of personal information about you:
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Examples||Business Purpose for Collection of Personal Information|
|Identifiers||Your name (including any nickname or alias you have used), signature, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, e-mail address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license or identification number, passport number, or other similar identifiers, education, work history, information on your resume, CV, or bio, awards, certifications, recognitions, professional licenses||Employee identification, evaluating and assessing eligibility for employment/continued employment, payroll and benefit administration, legal compliance.|
|Benefits, payroll, security and emergency contact information||Insurance policy number, bank account number, federal and state tax credits claims, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, health insurance information, beneficiary information, physical characteristics, description, photographs, video, emergency contact name, emergency contact information and telephone number||Benefit administration, legal compliance and emergency response.|
|Protected characteristics under California or federal law||Race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including gender), pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), marital status, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status||Benefit administration; legal compliance.|
|Commercial information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies||Legal compliance, internal investigations.|
|Medical and health information||Whether you have symptoms related to a widespread health crisis, such as the COVID-19 pandemic (e.g., fever, chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle pain or body aches, headaches, congestion or runny nose, new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea); whether you have recently been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited any of the symptoms associated with the health crisis; whether you have recently been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for the illness; whether you have recently traveled to high risk or restricted areas; and whether you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.||For protection of team members, insureds, business partners, and visitors, and reducing the risk of spreading an illness, such as COVID-19.|
|Internet, computer, or other similar network activity||Use of the company’s computer system, browsing history, search history, information regarding interaction with a website, application, or advertisement, email, instant messaging, or voicemail messages||Internal investigations.|
|Geolocation data||Physical location or movements||Fraud/security/loss prevention.|
|Professional or work-related information||Current or past job history or performance, conduct, performance evaluations||Evaluating and assessing eligibility for employment/continued employment.|
|Non-public education information||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records||Evaluating and assessing eligibility for employment/continued employment, employment evaluation and advancement.|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes||Evaluation and advancement; legal compliance.|
3. Much of the information we hold has been or will be provided by you, but some information may come from other internal sources, such as your manager, or external sources, such as previous work references, medical professionals, or tax, judicial, or governmental authorities.
4. Personal information may be retained for a period of time consistent with applicable law.
5. We reserve the right to amend this notice at our discretion and at any time.
6. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact: email@example.com. We can also be reached at 504-539-5520 or 550 Bienville Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130.